We are seeking a Communication/Marketing Executive to join our team! We are looking for an outgoing, highly organized, and enthusiastic person with who would
be the primary point of contact for queries, engagements and marketing implementations. The candidate should be able to manage communication with clients,
retailers, and various associates needed to support our communications strategies and marketing campaign implementations. This role calls for exceptional
interpersonal communication and executional skills. Creative Design background is a plus,
Who We Are
SAL is an independent design brand, our design process and objects are an on-going exploration that combines our love for materials, passion for workmanship
and celebration of the poetry in light. All our products are hand-crafted to machine-grade precision, whilst still holding its unique and personalized hand-made
feel. We believe great lighting design has the power to transform spaces and enrich lives.
+ Managing queries and engagements:
– Respond to product inquiries through various channels (Handle daily calls/emails/text messages)
– Communicate with Clients/Retailers/Interior designers and able to answer questions, uncover their needs; presenting SAL’s latest range/developments and
assisting them through placing orders.
– Maintain and develop current channels; follow up with contacts / uncovered sales opportunities
+ Managing retailers:
– Making sure exhibited SAL products are well maintained and well presented, Also making sure sales teams are up to date and well briefed with SAL products
– Executing seasonal display stand renewals (Visual Merchandising).
– Coordinating SAL’s digital/ marketing content with retailers social media platforms.
– Continuously seeking ways to enhance retail experience.
– Identifying and developing business opportunities.
+ Executing Marketing and Communication Plan
Work alongside Brand Director to be able to plan/manage the design, content, and production of all marketing content.
– Organizing Photoshoots
– Organizing events and product exhibitions
– Organizing / Managing campaigns on social media.
– Writing and proofreading creative copy
– Monitoring performance
– Compiling financial and statistical information
– Maintaining website/social media and looking at data analytics
– Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Who are you
+ 1-3 years of experience
+ You are fluent in English and Arabic
+ You have strong communication skills;
+ You are client-oriented and socially talented at networking:
+ You can handle and resolve challenges (Problem Solving)
+ Preferably Design-oriented: good eye to detail, holding a good understanding and appreciation to design,
+ Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment,
How to apply
If this profile matches you and your career plans, please send us your application and
resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you. You are welcome to call on +20 101 465 7777 in
case you have any questions related to the job.